Digital Advertising Manager
Posted: January 1, 2020
Location: Lander, WY or remote
40 hours per week with flexible hours
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Herrmann Global is seeking a highly creative digital advertising manager. Duties for this position include planning, implementing and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns (Facebook and Google). Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, paid digital and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with our Marketing Director and International Marketing VP on marketing campaign strategy and implementation
- Collaborate with the team to create successful social media and content-driven campaigns for clients
- Monitor campaign budgets
- Preprare accurate reports on the overall performance of client marketing campaigns
- Coordiante with other team leaders to improve performance and results
- Identify the latest trends affecting our industry
- Work with team members to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
Experience and other Skill Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/Advertising or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital marketing and/or advertising
- Experience in building, scheduling and optimizing social media and/or Google ad campaigns
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills
- Up to date on the latest trends and tecnologies in digital marketing
Skill Requirements for all Herrmann Global positions
- Care more: exceptional customer service skills
- Curiosity: a high level of interest in constantly learning new things
- Problem solving: ability to identify and understand problems and willingness to solve them
- Sensitivity: a high level of awareness for the needs of colleagues, clients and the Herrmann Global business
- A global perspective and understanding of different cultures (ideally obtained through travel)
About Visit USA Parks and Untraveled
Visit USA Parks is a global travel planning network with a community being interested in visiting the national park destinations in the United States. We provide the most comprehensive travel planning content for the experience of a lifetime, such as park regulations, travel tips, road trip ideas, bucket list thing to do and detailed itineraries.
Untraveled connects travelers with undiscovered places around the world via social media inspiration. We work with clients aroudn the world to recruit ambassadors to visit small destiations to tell their story and recommend the best times of year to visit these destinations to get the best “Untraveled” experience. In addition to building an online website and social community, we will also launch a social app that will help users find the best experiences for traveling.
About Herrmann Global
Redefining Travel & Hospitality Marketing
259 W Main Street, Suite 201
Lander, WY 82520
We are an innovative branding, marketing and publishing think tank located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. We live and breathe our passion for experience-based travel, explore global destinations large and small. Together with stakeholders, we develop plans and tactics to amplify a unique and superior visitor experience utilizing the latest trends in technology and digital, mobile and social media. Our core business is influencer marketing, social media campaigns and video production.
Our mission is to deliver digital solutions, that will “inspire and enable consumers traveling worldwide with a purpose while sharing their digital journeys”. After 18 years of hard work in global hospitality service, travel publishing and destination branding we have seen what motivates leisure and business travelers today: a unique destination snapshot of their personal story they can share.
In a world with global competition, instant access, endless choices and social amplification travel brands today rise and fall quickly, based on their successful or unsuccessful promise to deliver this story to their core audience. We call it the Digital Age Of Superior Experiences where only a unique, relevant, authentic and visual connection will result in the absolute brand affinity.